Teak sideboard – Rune Elmegaard Studio, Denmark
- Newly produced low sideboard in teak
- Made in Denmark
- Designed and produced in collaboration with Rune Elmegaard Studio
- Danish-produced craftsmanship in quality materials
- H: 72 cm | W: 190 cm | D: 46 cm
Consists of 4 drawers with laminate front / 2 doors with wood veneer front / 2 shelves included. The quality of the furniture is premium and based on traditions. Each piece of furniture has been through quality control after assembly, then hand sanded and oiled before the furniture is sent from the carpentry shop. The furniture is fully veneered in the very highest quality, and the work is handmade at danish carpentry in a traditional way. All veneer pieces are specially selected.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Reserving is FREE up to 24h. After this 50% deposit is required to hold your item for up to two weeks.
Our workshop & storage room is located in Puiestee 13b Tartu, Estonia.
If you’d like to organize a viewing or pick up your item, please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of your plan to visit, as we may not always be there
Please note! All purchased items need to be picked up 7 days after the purchase has been made.
We use third parties to organize delivery in Estonia and the whole world.
The cost of shipping depends on the item size, quantity and your exact location. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to get exact quote.
Cost (per item)*
- 25€-50€ – Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
- 50€-100€ – Finland, Sweden
- 100€ – 150€ – Rest of Europe & UK
- Estonia – 1 week
- Latvia, Lithuania, Finland – 1-2 weeks
- Rest of Europe & UK – 4-6 weeks
- *All delivery times are estimates and may change due to circumstances, which are out of our control.
- We pass your contacts to the shipping company and they will be in contact to arrange a time and day for delivery.
- All deliveries are made in front of house (to the first door). Courier may need your help to unload your item.
- It is possible to add in house delivery with two-men carrying for +15€/floor (Estonia only)
On some items, we may be able to work with you on upholstery options.
Because we work with third parties and source materials on a case-by-case basis, we aren’t able to guarantee upholstery within specific timelines.
All upholstery jobs require upfront payment, for both the furniture item and the upholstery work itself. For items re-upholstered with your selected fabric we are unable to accept returns.
We can offer 10% discount for orders, which are picked up and taken away by yourself.
We also do occasional discounts on items, which have been left in our stock for more than 6 months.
Should the goods purchased from online not be suitable to you for some reason, by EU laws you have the right to return the product within 14 days and get 100% refund.
Please note we are dealing with 40-60 year old pieces, which may have some usage marks or repair marks even after restorations.
We regret that we’re unable to take returns for any items where you’ve selected your own upholstery.