Dining table chair | Model 143C | Teak | Wool fabric | Rolf Rasted & Adolf Relling | Gustav Bahus (Set of 4)
- Dining chair model 143C.
- Drawn by Rolf Rasted & Adolf Relling.
- Designed 1957.
- Made of teak with red wool upholstery.
- Manufactured at Gustav Bahus, Norway.
- Appears in fine condition with ordinary age-related traces of use.
- Seat height: 45 cm.
- H: 92 cm. | L: 45 cm. | D: 45 cm.
- Sold as a total of 4 pieces. / Price is per PCS.
Out of stock
If your ordered item does not live up to what is described in the web-shop, we will try to rectify the fault or make a replacement.
Got a question?
I’m here to help with anything. Let’s have a chat.
Founder of Vintiik.ee